Case 2 History
- Male 64 years old
- History of defect: 20 years
- Location: defect in the right lower leg with bared bone for 20 years
- Osteomyelitis changes
- diagnoses: peripheral arteries artherosclerosis
- coxartrosis 2nd degree osteoporosis
- state after pulmonary embolism
Case 2 History Evaluation
- The patient is very sensitive to any irritation area.
- He hates ointments or pastes.
- He was tested in allergology with minimal results confirming allergies?
- After application WoundEx there was a significant recovery of scum and changes in the bone prominence.